.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I can't believe my little guy is 7! CRAZY! He is so big too! He wanted a swim party, so we had it at the new YMCA water park pool. He had a blast with all his buddies. The party was over, but we were staying to swim for a while. Cade was getting out of the water and slipped and busted his chin open. So we spent the afternoon at the ER getting 4 stitches! He was so brave and did great! He got to go camping that night with his buddy Karis and the dad's. The next morning Reid and I surprised him with a new bike...turning 7 was a pretty good time for Cade!

1 comment:
What a big bummer that we missed!! We were at the beach having fun so that is the ONLY reason we would ever miss a Williford party! Looks like fun, did you trash the decor? Elan wants a pirate party too (AND at the Y pool...) and I can buy if off of you if you kept any of it!
Post a Comment